Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Progress on the home front

Well....it has been a shaky start to the week.  Heidi has been sick since Friday and we have been trying to minimize germs and keep Heidi comfortable in our disheveled plastic encased world of remodeling.  Today, I had her out to see the doctor and hang out in the car with books and a pillow and blanket while I had my own appointment.  We returned home this afternoon to a new wall!  I have never been so excited to see a wall.  It means progress!  Of course it also has set my brain to spinning with ideas for down the road decorating and questions for the contractor for details surrounding this project.  Maisy, my older Golden, seemed stymied by the appearance of a wall.  She just parked herself in front of it and stared for 20 minutes straight, working her eyebrows up and down as if trying to process the new fixture.  Honey, on the other hand, was quick to sniff and dismiss it and then explore a new cupboard with Heidi.



She is still asking questions.  Yes, Maisy, the wall is here to stay.  Yeah!

No comments: