Friday, January 6, 2012

Redo at the Cooperage

You may recall a while back in an earlier post, I shared with you that come January 1st I planned to downsize my selling space at the Spaulding Cooperage in Townsend, MA.  Well, I stuck to my resolution and spent several hours there on Wednesday doing just that.  Here are some photos of my redesigned spot.  I am quite content with it.



I mounted an old door to the wall to delineate my space from the newly created space next to me.  Here is side angle shot of the new space.  Not only is the door good as a barrier, but it gives me added "wall" space.  I plan to hang a towel bar on the lover half of the door to use for linen displays.

The Cooperage is closing for the last two weeks of January and all of February so I will have plenty of time to craft and collect for some nice spring displays.  Thanks for stopping by.  I am off to paint!



1 comment:

Modern Donna said...

It looks really good. I love the canisters and your white step type shelf.