Friday, April 8, 2011

Please be a Follower

Hello there cyber friends!  I am sure enjoying this blog world.  It is such a fun way to communicate with all of you.  I hope you enjoy what you see and read.  I see by my view counter that I am on the radar of more than the four readers who have become followers. I'd like to encourage my other readers to sign up as a follower as well.  Once I have 10 registered followers, I'll be raffling off a happy vintage gift to one of them.  I'll be posting a picture of it soon.  Also, in the works, once I figure out more computer navigation, will be a small section on the side of the page, showing a weekly idea or project.  I also hope to have another small sidebar updated regularly to show featured items or new items in my space at the Cooperage for any of you local shoppers.  I can't promise it will be anytime super soon, as I don't want to stress, but keep your eye out and thanks for blogging with me.    Tera

No comments: