Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time to Put Out the SIgns


Now that spring is here and snow won't be settling on things and ice won't be freezing , I can put some of my signs around the yard. The top sign resides by the front door and happily, come summer will be overflowing with pink impatients. The lower sign is by Myrlte's door. For those of you who don't know, Myrtle is my vintage 1960 Fan trailer. (I'll share pictures at a later date). Unfortunately, I can't seem to find my favorite sign. I know I've seen it a bunch of times this winter in storage, but now that I am ready to put it out, of course I can't find it. It's a sign I made from lisence plate letters that says "FARM GIRL" and hangs in my garden. When I do find it, I'll share a picture. Have a happy day.


1 comment:

Kris Vogelsang said...

Glad to have spring here too! Are you posting from your vacation destination? Hope you are enjoying the sunshine!